Contractor's Licence Application Form
To apply for the first phase for the Contractor’s License use this online application by following the four steps below. Prepare the below documents before commencing:
- A copy of the identity card or passport
- Conduct certificate issued in the last two months.
- Declaration signed by the individual showing that he/she is not bankrupt (provided on the online application)
- A copy of the identity card or passport of the administrator
- Conduct certificate of the administrator issued in the last two months.
- Declaration signed by the administrator showing that the company is not bankrupt (provided on the online application)
- Company registration certificate
- Document to proof the administrators’s position within the company
- The board of directors’ resolution authorizing the administator to represent the company (where applicable)
The following are the demonstrations of how to fill in the application:
Please be informed that the section in the tutorial requiring a statement by the bank or accountant has now changed to a self-declaration that you will find during the process of the application.