Cookies on our website can be placed by third parties we engaged. Below you will find a detailed explanation about the cookies used on our website.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your internet browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device from which you access our website. The information stored therein which may include personal information, may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website functions properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, avoids to you the need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. Kindly note that your consent is not required to place cookies on our website.
6.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. For us to place analytical cookies, we require your consent.
6.3 Advertising cookies
On our website, we do not make use of any advertising cookies.
6.4 Social media buttons
Our website users should note that the website make use of social media buttons to promote other web pages or share them on social networks.
- Placed cookies
Name Retention Function
Purpose pending investigation
complianz_policy_id 365 days
complianz_consent_status 365 days
This data is not shared with third parties.
- Your rights with respect to personal data
In line with the Data Protection Act, Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta, you (also known as the ‘data subject’) have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, how it is processed, and the duration of its retention.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not functionproperly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our website.
- Contact details
Building & Construction Authority,
Horn Works Ditch,
Emvin Cremona Street,